Welcome to 1719 Beechwood Avenue, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house with 1852 square feet!
Listing Price $354,900 REDUCED TO $340,000! WOW!!! REDUCED AGAIN TO $320,000!
This Price is UNDER THE CURRENT SELLING RATE PER SQUARE FOOT FOR 37212! WHAT A DEAL!
Listing Realtor: Emily Lowe
The Lipman Group Sotheby's International Realty
If you know Nashville, then you know this area. Right off of 21st near I-440 are some of the most charming and sought after homes in Davidson County! It is difficult to find one in a reasonable price range that is move-in ready and does NOT back up to the interstate.
Well, here is such an option - 1719 Beechwood Avenue is a house that fits the criteria of the SMART HOME BUYER. Here's why:
- This house is well built, with a solid brick exterior.
- This house has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, which make it perfect for other buyers when it comes time to sell.
- This house is in an area that students and professionals alike love to live in!
- This house has been renovated and comes with all the appliances, so you can move right in!
- This house has had all of its electrical brought up to codes.
- This house has hardwood floors throughout the main level and crown molding throughout.
- This house has living spaces for children and adults alike and a split plan with two bedrooms upstairs and one downstairs.
- This house has a fully renovated bathroom on each level.
- This house has a fenced in back yard and a two-car garage with extra parking accessibly by alley.
- This house is reasonably priced at $320,000.
- This house meets one of the main criteria in purchasing real estate: LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!!
Here are some photos:
From the front door looking into the living room and open kitchen area:
The kitchen, with vaulted ceiling, hardwood floors, pendant lighting and exterior door leading to one of the two decks.
Looking back into the living room from the kitchen - so open!
One of two bedrooms on the Main Level, with nice artwork on the wall:
The second bedroom on the main level with lots of natural lighting
The renovated bath with marble floors and bright white tile - or is this a picture from a Pottery Barn catalog?
Large Laundry Room
Looking in to the Lower Level from the Exterior Door - there is another bedroom through the door on the right and a HUGE walk in closet through the door on the left
Now, looking from the walk-in-closet back towards the Exterior door, you can see the fireplace with marble surround and the windows, allowing in all kinds of natural lighting
This is the downstairs bath - it has been fully renovated. One thing that surprised me as I first went through the house was the fact that crown molding was in EVERY SINGLE ROOM - even the bathrooms!
Here is the two-car garage which is accessible from the alley. There is also extra parking to the left of the garage!
A very clear view of the back of the house - all brick - and the fully fenced back yard. Notice the two decks. There are also two exterior doors leading outside from the lower level of the house!
I am thrilled to have this listing because it represents to me a very solid, reasonably priced investment. You cannot go wrong with a house like this!
If you are interested in finding a home in 12th South, Belmont, Downtown, Green Hills, Forest Hills, Hillsboro Village, Music Row, Oak Hill, West Meade or West End/Vandy area of Nashville, or would like to look at other real estate for sale in Davidson County, Williamson County or the Middle Tennessee area, please search the MLS HERE. Please note: You will have to register with my site to be able to search the MLS. I will contact you initially and all requests thereafter for privacy will be respected.
Looking to move? Wanting to Invest? Need help as a First Time Buyer? Please feel free to call me, Emily Lowe (yes, I'm a Realtor, with The Lipman Group Sotheby's International Realty) at 615.509.1753